Hinduism and Buddhism share between them about 86.5 and 7.8 percent of the total population. Their sense of compassion and bonhomie is evident in their worship of common deities and the common celebration of many festivals. Buddhism was established in the Kathmandu Valley by Emperor Ashoka of India around 250 BC. Introduced. Later, around the 8th century AD, the ancestors of the Sherpas emigrated from Tibet with them, a form of Buddhism known as Ningmapa.Gurungs, Tamangs, Serpas and Newars in the Kathmandu Valley also follow the Mahayaa Buddhism and the famous Temple of Swayambhu in Kathmandu and The Golden Temple or the Hiranya Varna Mahabihar in Patanare mainly visited Buddhist Newar.
Kathmandu Capital city of Nepal Sightseeing in kathmandu Heritages Sites tour -Traditional nepali lifestyle-chitwan safari tour-Lumbini birth place of Buddha-pokhara beautiful city.
- Day 01: Arrival In Kathmandu Transfer to the Hotel 1338m -O/N in Hotel
- Day 02: Sightseeing in kathmandu city -O/N in Hotel
- Day 03: Drive and Sightseeing in Dhulikel Nomo Buddha (2000m)-O/N in Hotel
- Day 04: Drive to Chitwan (260m) Safari Tour-O/N in Hotel
- Day 07: Lumbini (138 kms – 3 hours drive) Upon arrival Lumbini, we transfer you to the Hotel-O/N in Hotel
- Day 10: Lumbini – Pokhara (265kms/7 hours drive)-O/N in Hotel
- Day 11: Fly Back to Kathmandu Hotel farewell dinner!-O/N in Hotel
- Day 12: Departure-Transfer to Airport (30m from Hotel)
- Welcome dinner Nepali Traditional Resturant
- Airport Pick Up and Drop
- Free Minaral water in Drive Time/as Airport pick Up & Drop
- All transportation above Sightseeing itinerary private Vehicle
- Government licensed Tour Guide (English,German,Language others on request)
- All the World Heritage Sites Entrance Fees
- Kathmandu City and Nepal Map-Pro Himal T-shart
- Good Hotel Kathmandu,Pokhara,Bandipu,Chitwan with Breakfast
- Chitwan all Foods and Accommodation
- Nepali Traditional Farewell Dinner!
- International air ticket and Visa for Nepal US $ 40.00
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathamandu
- Personal expenses-Insurance-Alcohol.
- Tips (End of the trip for your tour staff-Driver)
- Day 01Arrival In Kathmandu Transfer to the Hotel 1338m -O/N in Hotel
- Day 02Sightseeing in kathmandu city -O/N in Hotel
- Day 03Drive and Sightseeing in Dhulikel Nomo Buddha (2000m)-O/N in Hotel
- Day 04Drive to Chitwan (260m) Safari Tour-O/N in Hotel
- Day 07Lumbini (138 kms – 3 hours drive) Upon arrival Lumbini, we transfer you to the Hotel-O/N in Hotel
- Day 10Lumbini – Pokhara (265kms/7 hours drive)-O/N in Hotel
- Day 11Fly Back to Kathmandu Hotel farewell dinner!-O/N in Hotel
- Day 12Departure-Transfer to Airport (30m from Hotel)
Trip Photos of UNESCO World Heritage Sites Tour
Single supplement: US $ 250.00
- We Offer Discount for more than 6+ participant
- Personal Travel Insurance.
- We need Valid passport having minimum of 6 months of validity from the return date.
- Visa of Nepal arrival in Kathmandu airport.
You can give us your worn Itinerary Depatures Date We can make arrangements for individuals trips.