The Terai or lowland hills and valleys of southern Nepal, nowhere over 1,000 feet in elevation, extend all along the Indian border. The Terai once supported a healthy wildlife population in a habitat of 25-foot high elephant grass and dense hardwood forests, but had very few people, due to virulent malarial mosquitos.Bardia was a royal hunting reserve of Nepals Rana rulers from 1846 to 1950. In Nepal, wildlife lost whatever protection the royal hunting reserve conveyed when the Rana rule ended in the 1950s. A well-meaning malaria eradication program in the 1950s and 1960s opened the terai for settlement, and transformed about 75% of the native Terai to agricultural land. Wildlife populations declined with the combination of increased settlement and widespread poaching. Bardia was declared a wildlife reserve in 1976, first measuring 134 sq miles and expanded in 1985 to 374 sq miles.To view the wild Elephants, you ride on the backs of specially-trained elephants, each guided by a driver. As you sit in a padded wooden platform on the Elephants back with your camera ready, your Mahout steers the Elephant through tall grass. Mists rise off the nearby river, and you spot a mother Rhino leading her baby down to the river for a drink. Monkeys chatter and birds call in the nearby trees, signaling that an elusive Royal Bengal Tiger is stalking Deer through the high grass. Its a very special experience - a unique experience out at Royal Bardia - unlike any other wildlife setting in Nepal
- Kathmandu vally City tour with Tour Guide(Language on REQUST)
- Nepali cultural-Lifestyle and SFARI Tour in Bardia Natinal park
- Chance to see The Tiger in Bardia Natinal park
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu,Transfer to the hotel. O/N in Hotel
- Day 02: Sightseeing in kathmandu city O/N in Hotel
- Day 03: Kathmandu / Nepalgung / Bardia,After breakfast we fly to Nepalgung and Drive to the Bardia national park O/N in Hotel
- Day 04: Bardia National Park-Morning Elephant safari and Afternoon Jungle safari drive.O/N in Hotel
- Day 05: Bardia National Park-Karnali River Rafting-Evening Tharu cultural program.O/N in Hotel
- Day 06: Drive to Nepalgung and flight back to kathmandu(afternoon)and farewell dinner!O/N in Hotel
- Day 07: Departure-Transfer to Airport (30m from Hotel)
- Airport pick up and drop / All Local Transport Free minarl water
- 3 night Hotel in Kathmandu
- Hotel,Foods and Accommodation in Badiya
- Government licensed Tour Guide
- All Entrance Fee - City Map - Pro Himal T-shart
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu - Nepali Traditional Farewell Dinner!
- International air Ticket & Visa for Nepal USD $ 40
- Lunch & dinner during Katmandu/pokhara
- Alcohol beverages & telephone calls, mineral water
- Tips for Tour Leader/guide, driver....
- Day 01Arrive Kathmandu,Transfer to the hotel. O/N in Hotel
- Day 02Sightseeing in kathmandu city O/N in Hotel
- Day 03Kathmandu / Nepalgung / Bardia,After breakfast we fly to Nepalgung and Drive to the Bardia national park O/N in Hotel
- Day 04Bardia National Park-Morning Elephant safari and Afternoon Jungle safari drive.O/N in Hotel
- Day 05Bardia National Park-Karnali River Rafting-Evening Tharu cultural program.O/N in Hotel
- Day 06Drive to Nepalgung and flight back to kathmandu(afternoon)and farewell dinner!O/N in Hotel
- Day 07Departure-Transfer to Airport (30m from Hotel)
Trip Photos of Bardia National park Safari Tour
Single supplement: US $ 190.00
- We Offer Discount for more than + 4 participant
- Personal Travel Insurance.
- Valid passport having minimum of 6 months of validity from the return date.
- Visa of Nepal arrival in Kathmandu airport.