Cho- Oyu is the world’s sixth highest mountain and considered by many as the easiest of the fourteen 8000m peaks. This is mainly due to the easy of access which is achieved utilizing vehicles to the base of the mountain and a two day trek in hiking boots to the base camp at 5600m. The climbing route has only a few short technical sections yet is direct, allowing climbers to gain altitude without covering a lot of distance.Cho-Oyu expedition is an excellent opportunity for climbers to extend their experience to extreme altitudes and is highly recommended as a first 8201m Peak, or as a steppingstone to an attempt on Everest. The comparative ease of access, lack of objective dangers and generally uncomplicated terrain makes Cho- Oyu the most attainable of the world’s highest mountains.There are various expeditions that we have organized; we have put climbers on the summit, making H.E Nepal by far the most experienced and successful Nepalese operation on Cho- Oyu. Like all 8201m Peaks, the climb is a serious undertaking and demands fitness, mountaineering skill and self-sufficiency from those considering it. We will leading ours self (H.E Nepal team) having good experienced leadership on the Cho-ouy in our previous trip, a comfortable base camp, a strong Sherpa team supplies Necessary things above Advance Base Camp. It is typical for climbers to use oxygen on summit day, so we include two bottles, plus a Top Out mask.We travel overland from Kathmandu to Tibet via the Friendship Highway. Our journey takes us across the Tibetan Plateau, where we stop en- route to acclimatize, before reaching Chinese Base Camp. From here, we load up Yaks and trek to Cho- Oyu Base Camp, below the North West face. The route above Base Camp consists mainly of low-angled snow slopes up to 30° with one short but very steep section to bypass a sérac barrier at 6,400m. We use three camps on the mountain; the highest at 7,500m is the launch pad for the summit, which is reached in 5 to 8 hours under normal conditions.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Preparation day for cho-oyu expedition
- Day 03: Drive to Kodari,Cross the border and Drive to Nayalam.
- Day 04: Acclimatization day in Nayalam(3400m)
- Day 05: Drive to Tingri
- Day 06: Acclimatization day in Tingri
- Day 07: Drive to Chinese Base camp (4800m)
- Day 08: Acclimatization Day in Chinese base camp (4800m)
- Day 09: Trek to Advance Base camp (5700m)
- Day 12: Spare day for fixed Advance base camp.
- Day 13: Climbing period of Cho-oyu (Camp1- Camp2-Camp3-summit)
- Day 36: Cleaning the Base camp and packing all gear
- Day 37: Down to Chinese base camp
- Day 38: Drive to border
- Day 39: Customs clear then cross then drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 40: Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 41: Departure to your home.
- Cho-oyu Expedition climbing Permit (Tibet side).
- 4 night 3*star hotel in Katmandu.
- Chinese visa fee and custom clearances
- Full board hotel accommodation in route to Cho-oyu base camp and return back.
- Experiences climbing Sherpa 2:1
- All transportation expedition purpose.
- Airport picks up and drops.
- Liaison Officer and interpreter
- Expedition Guide and Cook, kitchen boys
- All kitchen equipments.
- Twin sharing High altitude tents for high camps.
- Private tent at base camp with mattress.
- Dining Tents, kitchen tents, toilet tents
- All Necessary climbing gear except personal climbing gears.
- Necessary number of Yaks to carry load and member baggage.
- All staff insurance and their salary.
- All meal for member and staff during the expedition.
- Quality high altitude dried foods & individual packet food.
- EPI gas with burner for high camp.
- 3btl Oxygen cylinder and Mask regulator!!
- Gamow /PAC bag at base camp
- High risk medical insurance
- Visa & visa extension fees
- Emergency rescue Evacuation if needed.
- Personal climbing equipment
- Summit bonus of climbing sherpa
- Lunch & dinner during Katmandu staying.
- Alcohol beverages & telephone
- calls, mineral water.
- Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Day 02Preparation day for cho-oyu expedition
- Day 03Drive to Kodari,Cross the border and Drive to Nayalam.
- Day 04Acclimatization day in Nayalam(3400m)
- Day 05Drive to Tingri
- Day 06Acclimatization day in Tingri
- Day 07Drive to Chinese Base camp (4800m)
- Day 08Acclimatization Day in Chinese base camp (4800m)
- Day 09Trek to Advance Base camp (5700m)
- Day 12Spare day for fixed Advance base camp.
- Day 13Climbing period of Cho-oyu (Camp1- Camp2-Camp3-summit)
- Day 36Cleaning the Base camp and packing all gear
- Day 37Down to Chinese base camp
- Day 38Drive to border
- Day 39Customs clear then cross then drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 40Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 41Departure to your home.
Trip Photos of Cho-oyu Expedition
We Offer Discount for more than 6+ participant
- Personal Travel Insurance.
- We need Valid passport having minimum of 6 months of validity from the return date.
- Visa of Nepal arrival in Kathmandu airport.
You can give us your worn Itinerary Depatures Date We can make arrangements for individuals trips!