- Day 01: Arrival In Kathmandu Transfer to the Hotel 1338m
- Day 02: Sightseeing in kathmandu Valley -O/N in Hotel
- Day 03: Kathmandu to Lhasa (Gonggar airport) then drive to Tsedang
- Day 04: Sightseeing tour in Tsedang
- Day 05: Drive, Samye to Gyantse (3950 m.)
- Day 06: Drive, Gyantse to Shigatse (3900 m.)
- Day 07: Drive, Shigatse to Lhasa (3650 m.)
- Day 08: Lhasa sightseeing tour
- Day 09: Departure from Lhasa Arrival In Kathmandu Transfer to the Hotel 1338m
- Day 10: Sightseeing in kathmandu Valley -O/N in Hotel
- Day 11: Departure from Kathmandu
- Kathmandu all Included
- Twin Sharing Accommodation as per the Itinerary on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
- English Speaking Tibetan Guide
- Transpiration as per the Itinerary .
- Monastery Entrance Fee .
- Tibet Travel Permit.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Insurance of Any Kind.
- Natural or Political disturbance Which Beyond our Control.
- Personal Expenses such as drinks, tips, Porter charge etc.
- If you need more information this tour please write or contact us
- Day 01Arrival In Kathmandu Transfer to the Hotel 1338m
- Day 02Sightseeing in kathmandu Valley -O/N in Hotel
- Day 03Kathmandu to Lhasa (Gonggar airport) then drive to TsedangYou will fly from Kathmandu to Gonggar airport, Lhasa. The flight takes about 1 hour & 10 minutes to reach Lhasa. This is probably the most beautiful flight in the World. While flying to Lhasa you can see five tallest mountains and all are 8000m+. Those mountains are Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Cho-Oyu (8188m), Mt. Makalu (8485m) and Mt. Kangchenjunga (8586m). While taking boarding pass, please ask checking counter politely to allocate your seat on left hand side row. Our Tibetan guide will meet you at the airport and transfer to Tsedang. Afternoon, you will visit Thandruk Monastery. Thandruk Monastery, perhaps is the oldest monastery in Tibet. It is situated on the crowded road side of the main city
- Day 04Sightseeing tour in TsedangVisit Yambulakhang (the first Palace of Tibet) and some massive Tombs of Tibetan King. These tombs are almost 1300 years old. Nine tombs are visible now including the Tomb of King Songtsen Gampo.
After lunch, drive to Samye valley. On the way visit Mindoling Monastery. Mindoling Monastery is located east of the Dranang River of the Dranang River county. The Monastery was built at the end of 10th century and renovated and changed its name in 1677. This is one of the three biggest Monastery of Nyingmapa sect.
After visiting Mindoling Monastery, you will visit Samye Monastery. Samye was, the first Monastery in Tibet, built by King Trisong Detsen. The Monastery put the foundation of Buddhist religion in Tibet. The Monastery is uniquely designed architectural showpiece of Tibet.
- Day 05Drive, Samye to Gyantse (3950 m.)Immediately after leaving Samye, we have to drive through a long tunnel that goes under the mountain range between Samye and Lhasa valley. The highway then climbs steeply to the Kamba – La with its magnificent views of the turquoise lake Yamdruk Tso. Continue to Gyantse to the Kumbum, Palkor Chode Monastery and fort.
- Day 06Drive, Gyantse to Shigatse (3900 m.) An hour drive from Gyantse will take you to Shigatse, the city of Tashilumpo Monastery. En route, you will visit Shalu Monastery which is 8 KM off the main High Way. Shalu Monastery was built on 1000 AD. The Monastery has special architectural style combining Han with Tibetan and Nepali style.
After noon visit Tashilungmpu Monastery. The Tashilungpu Monastery was built in 1447 AD which is known as one of the six major Monasteries of Gelukpa Sect. This is the largest Monastery in Tsang area with a total area of 3,00,000 Square meters. The highlight of the monastery is the gilt statue of Meitreya Buddha made of copper with 22.4 meter high. It is considered to be the highest statue in the World. Tashilungpu Monastery is the seat of Panchen Lama.
- Day 07Drive, Shigatse to Lhasa (3650 m.)Early morning after breakfast, you will set off for Lhasa via the northern High Way. The drive takes about 4 hours to reach Lhasa.
- Day 08Lhasa sightseeing tourYou will visit Potala Palace, Norbulinkha Palace and Barkhor Bazaar Square.
- Day 09Departure from Lhasa Arrival In Kathmandu Transfer to the Hotel 1338m
- Day 10Sightseeing in kathmandu Valley -O/N in Hotel
- Day 11Departure from Kathmandu
|03 June, 2020
||14 June, 2020
The Lhasa to Everest Base Camp tour allows you to witness the mystical Yamdrok Tso Lake and enjoy few high pass like Karo La, Khamba La, Gyatso La and Laung La along with magnificent Nazin Kang Sang Glacier. Stepping foot at the base camp of world’s highest peak is the major highlight of the tour. Likewise, visiting the monastery at Gyantse (third largest city in Tibet) and Shigatse (second largest city) allows indepth knowledge of local culture and religious values. The entire journey is filled with amazing semi-arid scenery and Himalayan vistas including Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Shisapangama, Mt. Makalu and more.
- We Offer Discount for more than 6+ participant
- Personal Travel Insurance.
- We need Valid passport having minimum of 6 months of validity from the return date.
- Visa of Nepal arrival in Kathmandu airport.