In the worlds highest mountain has several different names. From the westerners it became Mount Everest in 1865. More recently the government of Nepal has given it the name Sagarmatha Himal it means Head of Ocean. Mount Everest lies in Solukhumbu Region in Nepal; Everest has been a magnet for travelers ever since its opening to foreigners in 1950. This region is famous not only for its proximity to the worlds highest mountain but also meet the Sherpas and visit monasteries, enjoy their world renowned hospitality and witness how life continues very much as it has done for centuries.Everest Region has received countless trekkers and mountaineers from all over the world. Everest Region has developed to a stage where many options are possible-from a full-scale expedition with tents and porters to an independent trek using the local lodges. Sagarmatha National Park established in 1976 covers much of the region. This fascinating land surrounded by high mountains is a real paradise for mountaineers and trekkers. This is an outstanding Trek. This trek begins at the mountain airstrip at Lukla a 35 minutes flight from Kathmandu and trek along the river valley of the Dudh Kosi, brings you to the traditional Sherpa village of Namche , the capital of Everest Region. Our destination is the high altitude five lakes of Gokyo at over 4200m.
Kathmandu Capital city of Nepal - Sightseeing in kathmandu Heritages Sites tour - Traditional nepali lifestyle - Mountan fly to Lukla - Sherpa cultural land- higest mountain from the world Mount Everest 8848m -Everest Basecamp , cross three passes in everest region Cho-La pass , largest glacier- five lakes in Gokyo valley, Namche Bazaar, Tyangboche Monastery, view from Gokey Ri and Kalapattar - Namche Bazaar, and Tyangboche Monastery.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer to the hotel
- Day 02: Kathmandu by flight to Lukla and overnight in Phakding (2630m) approx. 2-3 hours.
- Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3480m) approx. 5-6 hours
- Day 04: Acclimatization day Namche Bazaar (3480m) B / L / D
- Day 05: Tekking to Dole B / L / D
- Day 06: Trekking to Machermo (4410m) B / L / D
- Day 07: Trekking to Gokyo (4750m)O/N in Trekking Lodge
- Day 08: Excursion around gokyo lake & climb Gokyo - ri (5483M)O/N in Trekking Lodge
- Day 09: From Gokyo, over the glacier to Dragnak B / L / D
- Day 10: Over the Cho La Pass - Dzongla B / BL / A
- Day 11: Trekking to Lobuche B / L / D
- Day 12: From Lobuche to Gorak Shep and Kala Patthar B / L / D
- Day 13: Base camp Mt. Everest B / L / D
- Day 14: Trekking to Pheriche B / L / D
- Day 15: Trekking to Tengboche B / L / D
- Day 16: Trekking via Namche Bazar to Monjo B / L / D
- Day 17: last day Trekking to Lukla B / L / D
- Day 18: Reserve day or flight to Kathmandu B / L / D
- Day 19: Flight to Kathmandu B/ L
- Day 20: Sightseeing in kathmandu B O/N Hotel
- Day 21: Departure Drive to Int.Airport Kathmandu (30m from Hotel)
- 4 Night Hotel in Katmandu.
- sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Airport pick up and drop / All Local Transport
- Flight ticket: KTM-LUK-KTM
- 15 Night Lodge and Foods and all Accommodation(3meals a day with tea, coffee and Hot water)
- Government licensed Trekking Guide (English and German)
- Assistance Guide and porters
- conservation permit and TIMS card
- Pro Himal T-shirt
- Trekking Map
- Medical Kit Bag
- Insurance for Nepalese staff and porters during the trip
- All staff salary and wages.
- Nepali Traditional Farewell Dinner!
- International air ticket & Visa for Nepal U.S. $ 40
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathamandu
- Personal expenses,Insurance,Alcohol
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed.
- Tips (end of the trip) for your trekking staff and porters.
- Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer to the hotel
- Day 02Kathmandu by flight to Lukla and overnight in Phakding (2630m) approx. 2-3 hours.
- Day 03Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3480m) approx. 5-6 hours
- Day 04Acclimatization day Namche Bazaar (3480m) B / L / D
- Day 05Tekking to Dole B / L / D
- Day 06Trekking to Machermo (4410m) B / L / D
- Day 07Trekking to Gokyo (4750m)O/N in Trekking Lodge
- Day 08Excursion around gokyo lake & climb Gokyo - ri (5483M)O/N in Trekking Lodge
- Day 09From Gokyo, over the glacier to Dragnak B / L / D
- Day 10Over the Cho La Pass - Dzongla B / BL / A
- Day 11Trekking to Lobuche B / L / D
- Day 12From Lobuche to Gorak Shep and Kala Patthar B / L / D
- Day 13Base camp Mt. Everest B / L / D
- Day 14Trekking to Pheriche B / L / D
- Day 15Trekking to Tengboche B / L / D
- Day 16Trekking via Namche Bazar to Monjo B / L / D
- Day 17last day Trekking to Lukla B / L / D
- Day 18Reserve day or flight to Kathmandu B / L / D
- Day 19Flight to Kathmandu B/ L
- Day 20Sightseeing in kathmandu B O/N Hotel
- Day 21 Departure Drive to Int.Airport Kathmandu (30m from Hotel)
Itinerary Depatures Date We can make arrangements for individuals trips!
Trip Photos of Gokyo Lake and Cho-la Pass Trekking
- We Offer Discount for more than +6 participant
- Personal Travel Insurance.
- We need Valid passport having minimum of 6 months of validity from the return date.
- Visa of Nepal arrival in Kathmandu airport.