Chitwan National Park, previously a hunting ground, was established in 1973 and is the first national park of Nepal. Located in the Terai region of Nepal, this national park was listed as a World Heritage Site in 1984, by UNESCO. The Chitwan National Park is the third biggest tourist attraction in Nepal after the Kathmandu Valley, and Pokhara. It is well-known for being the largest reserve in Nepal for the endangered one-horned rhinoceros. It also has a significant population of the endangered Royal Bengal Tiger, Asian elephants, leopards, and many endangered species of birds.The Chitwan National Park is accessible by road (approximately 6-7 hours drive from Kathmandu) and also by air. The Bharatpur airport is the gateway to this national park and is located 20 kilometers away.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu.Transfer to the hotel. O/N in Hotel
- Day 02: Sightseeing in kathmandu cuity 4/5hrs(Durbar Square-Stupa-Temple) O/N in Hotel
- Day 03: Transfer Kathmandu / Chitwan -Tharu Village Walk and Tharu Culture Dance. O/N in Hotel
- Day 04: After breakfast, Elephant Safari in Chitwan National Park O/N in Hotel
- Day 05: Transfer Chitwan –Kathmandu O/N in Hotel
- Day 06: Everest Mountain flight (Free for optional activities)O/N in Hotel
- Day 07: Departure-Transfer to Airport (30m from Hotel)
- 3 night Hotel in Kathmandu
- Hotel,Foods& Accommodation in Chitwan
- Government licensed Tour Guide
- Airport pick up and drop / All Local Transport Free minarl water
- All Entrance Fee & City Map
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Nepali Traditional Farewell Dinner!
- International air Ticket & Visa for Nepal USD $ 40
- Lunch & dinner during Katmandu/pokhara/Nagarkot staying
- Alcohol beverages & telephone calls, mineral water
- Tips for Tour Leader/guide, driver....
- Day 01Arrive Kathmandu.Transfer to the hotel. O/N in Hotel
- Day 02Sightseeing in kathmandu cuity 4/5hrs(Durbar Square-Stupa-Temple) O/N in Hotel
- Day 03Transfer Kathmandu / Chitwan -Tharu Village Walk and Tharu Culture Dance. O/N in Hotel
- Day 04After breakfast, Elephant Safari in Chitwan National Park O/N in Hotel
- Day 05Transfer Chitwan –Kathmandu O/N in Hotel
- Day 06Everest Mountain flight (Free for optional activities)O/N in Hotel
- Day 07Departure-Transfer to Airport (30m from Hotel)
Trip Photos of Cultural Heritage and Safari Tour
Single supplement: Us$ 150.00
- We Offer Discount for more than +6 participant
- Personal Travel Insurance.
- valid passport having minimum of 6 months of validity from the return date.
- visa of Nepal arrival in Kathmandu airport.