After Earthquake 25 April 2015 still safe-Beautyful-
The Langtang and Helambu are two regions in the north-central of Nepal and also di Kathmandu, about Ganja la pass end Gosainkund lakes. The area offers a multitude of trekking destinations, all accessible without flights. The three major areas are Langtang, Gosainkund and Helambu, and these can be combined in many different ways to make treks from 7 to16 days long. Langtang is a narrow valley that lies just south of the Tibetan border.It is sandwiched between the main Himalayan range to the north and a slightly lower range of snowy peaks to the south. LangtangLirung (7246m) dominates the valley to the north; Gang Chhenpo (6388 m) and NayaKangri (5846m) lie to the south; and DorjeLakpa (6966 m) protect the east end of the valley. Nationa Park in1971 and a visit to the Langtang Valley offers an opportunity to explore villages, to climb small peaks and to visit glaciers at a comfortably low elevation. This high and isolated region is inhabited by Tamangs whose religious practices, language and dress are much more similar to those of Tibet than to the traditions of their cousins in the Middle Hills. You can vary the Langtang trek by visiting the holy lakes of Gosainkunda at 4300 m. Thousands of Hindu pilgrims visit the lakes during a full-moon festival in August.
Kathmandu Capital city of Nepal - Sightseeing in kathmandu Heritages Sites tour -Traditional nepali lifestyle -first himalayan national park-impressive display of wildflowers during monsson-wildlifes, holy lake of Gosainkunda,-Tamang Cultural and Tibetan life style-mountain view, highest view point Tsergo-Ri (4,983m )
- Day 01: Arrival In Kathmandu Transfer to the Hotel 1338m O/N in Hotel
- Day 02: Drive to Dhunch O/N in Hotel 6/7hrs
- Day 03: Trekkign Sing Gompa O/N in Trekking Lodge
- Day 04: Trekking to Lauribina O/N in Trekking Lodge
- Day 05: Trekking Gosaikunda 4380m O/N in Trekking Lodge
- Day 06: Trekking to Surya Peak 5145m - Phedi O/N in Trekking Lodge
- Day 07: Trekking Thadepati O/N in Trekking Lodge
- Day 08: Trekking Melamchigang O/N in Trekking Lodge
- Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu 1300m 2/3hours-O/N in Hotel
- Day 10: Departure Drive to Int.Airport Kathmandu (30m from Hotel)
- 3 Night Good Hotel in Kathmandu
- 15 Night Foods and Accommodation during the trek in T-house lodge ( 3 meals a day with tea,coffee,Hot water)
- Government licensed Trekking Guide (English and German Language of your choice)
- sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Assistance Guide and porters
- Airport pick up and drop / All Local Transport
- Conservation permit and TIMS card.
- Pro T-shirt ,Trekking Map
- Medical Kit Bag
- Insurance for Nepalese staff and porters during the trip
- Nepali Traditional Farewell Dinner!
- International air ticket & Visa for Nepal U.S. $ 40
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathamandu
- personal expenses,Insurance,Alcohol
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed.
- Tips (end of the trip) for your trekking staff and porters.
- Day 01Arrival In Kathmandu Transfer to the Hotel 1338m O/N in Hotel
- Day 02Drive to Dhunch O/N in Hotel 6/7hrs
- Day 03Trekkign Sing Gompa O/N in Trekking Lodge
- Day 04Trekking to Lauribina O/N in Trekking Lodge
- Day 05Trekking Gosaikunda 4380m O/N in Trekking Lodge
- Day 06Trekking to Surya Peak 5145m - Phedi O/N in Trekking Lodge
- Day 07Trekking Thadepati O/N in Trekking Lodge
- Day 08Trekking Melamchigang O/N in Trekking Lodge
- Day 09Drive back to Kathmandu 1300m 2/3hours-O/N in Hotel
- Day 10Departure Drive to Int.Airport Kathmandu (30m from Hotel)
Trip Photos of Langtang Gosainkunda Trekking
Single supplement: Us$ 150.00
We Offer Discount for more than 6 participant
- Personal Travel Insurance.
- We need Valid passport having minimum of 6 months of validity from the return date.
- Visa of Nepal arrival in Kathmandu airport.
Afeter Earthquake 25 April 2015 Gosainkunda - Surya Peak Trekking is save there are still good hotels and same old Cultural!